Fulfilling the promise… to care for the elderly in our community in the Jewish tradition.
For more than fourty years, The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living has fulfilled a promise to the individual, the family and the Jewish community: to care for older adults in a way that respects both Jewish traditions and values. We fulfill that promise every day by creating a comfortable home in central New Jersey where older adults are welcomed, respected and cared for.
The Wilf Campus is a place where personal, medical and spiritual needs are recognized and met, and traditional Jewish values are celebrated; where seniors lead active, independent lives in NJ with the support of compassionate professional caregivers; where family and friends are embraced as part of our community; where our residents enjoy peace of mind, knowing that no matter how their health conditions may change over the years, they will receive a full continuum of care, right here on campus within the greater Jewish Community.
We offer a wide range of programs, services within the community and residential options for older adults. Caring and homelike Independent living and assisted living residential options, long-term skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, and sub-acute and hospice care are all available within our beautifully landscaped 59-acre campus, in the heart of Somerset County, New Jersey.
- Wilentz Senior Residence offers independent senior living in comfortable, spacious private apartments in an active and social community at affordable monthly rental fees. We specialize in meeting the needs of those on fixed incomes.
- Stein Assisted Living Residence provides personalized assistance with the activities of daily living in a warm, inviting atmosphere that embraces a traditional Jewish lifestyle, including Kosher Dining, and religious services and programs. For those with mild to moderate memory impairment, 24-hour skilled nursing and dementia care is offered by our specially trained, professional caregivers through Jaffa Gate, our Memory Care Neighborhood. We also offer trial stays.
- Stein Hospice provides compassionate Jewish hospice care and focuses on the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their loved ones by providing comfort, relieving pain and suffering, and promoting a better quality of life. Hospice services are provided wherever the patient resides in New Jersey with a range of services include the Chicken Soup Project, The Alternative Therapy Program and The Stein Hospice Advantage.
- Wilf Transport is a non-profit community transportation program that provides medical and social/quality of life transportation to seniors and adults with special needs within Central New Jersey.
- The Foundation of the Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living is the primary fundraising arm for Wilf Campus and its agencies. The Foundation’s goal is to promote senior living programs for Wilf Campus residents and support programs and services designed to enhance the lives of seniors in the central NJ Jewish community.
Each member of our senior community of programs and services shares an unwavering commitment to excellence. Together, we work to meet the challenges of aging and to respond to the changing needs of elders and families throughout central New Jersey and the New York area.
We invite you to visit The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living and experience for yourself, our elegant buildings, comfortable and spacious apartments for both independent living and assisted living, as well as all of our attractive gardens, courtyards, and grounds.
Our campus is located in Somerset, New Jersey and is easily accessible from major roadways including the New Jersey Turnpike, Garden State Parkway and Routes 287, 1 and 18. We are just minutes from downtown New Brunswick, and Princeton, New Jersey, which are home to a variety of restaurants, shops, theaters and hospitals.
Please call us at 732-568-1155 or click here to schedule a visit and guided tour. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.